cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.0 Installation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to install ECC 6.0 ERP Central System with existing Database, I got en error on this phase "Create Secure Store"

Here is the "securestorecreate.log. files output

SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.FileIOException: I/O error on file "
fghsrv014/sapmnt/FCP/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key".

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.KeyHandler.writeKeyIntoFile(KeyHandler.java:618)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.KeyHandler.setNewKeyInFile(KeyHandler.java:666)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.Crypt.setNewKeyInFile(Crypt.java:502)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.createStoreWithEncryption(SecStoreFS.java:1739)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.handleCreate(SecStoreFS.java:842)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS.main(SecStoreFS.java:1274)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
fghsrv014\sapmnt\FCP\SYS\global\security\data\SecStore.key (An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)

at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)

at com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.KeyHandler.writeKeyIntoFile(KeyHandler.java:611)

... 10 more

Please try to correct this problem ASAP

Thanks and Regards

Dhaval Thaker

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

*\\fghsrv014\sapmnt\FCP\SYS\global\security\data\SecStore.key*

Are you doing remote installation or something. Normally this path must start with a drive letter and not hostname. Are you sure that this is a central installatiion and not distributed installation.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit,

Yes i am sure that this Central System installation not distributed and Host name is same as old.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What do you mean by "Host name is same as old" .

Can you check if the file exists at the path specified.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

I have to say that we are using our existing Database and Try to install Central Installation with it, in Old Database the hostname is FGHSRV014 so we just FGHSRV014 Hostname. thats it

Thanks

Dhaval

Edited by: Dhaval Thaker on Feb 4, 2011 11:01 AM