Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Deletion of Purchase Requisitions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a unique issue. Our SAP system creates multiple MRP generated purchase requisitions on a daily basis and we do not have the manpower to delete each single PR using the ME52N transaction. I checked the MEMASSRQ transaction which is used for mass changes of PRs. However, in MEMASSRQ, there isn't any field mentioned particularly for deletion or blocking of purchase requisition. I found a BAPI, BAPI_REQUISITION_DELETE, but even this BAPI is used to delete the PRs one by one. Not for mass deletion.

Right now, there are around 4000 PRs in our system which are lying and we have to delete them all. So, I want your help in finding out whether there is a transaction/report available for mass deletion of purchase requisitions.

Your suggestions would be very much helpful for us.

Thanks and Regards,

Umakanth

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Write a Z program to extract the list of PRs into an internal table and call the BAPI mentioned in a LOOP.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you can try to archive them. Check archiving object MM_EBAN. See not Note 123900 - Archiving purchasing documents/purchase requisitns for futher information.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo