cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify TAX condition type from pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to identify Tax condition type for various countries used in Old sales orders.We are moving to an external Tax engine and I need to identify what condition are being used to calculate tax in various countries. I know the pricing procedure but we have a lot of sales order and there is no documentation available.Is there any table where I can filter based on the sales org from existing sales order and find the Corresponding Tax condition type.

Regards,

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option is

you have to execute SE16, input table KONV where you maintain the tax condition type and execute.

System will populate all SD documents that are having that tax condition type. There you have to copy the field "Doc. condition" and paste it in VBAK table in SE16 so that you will get all sale orders.

The other option is

you need to identify what access sequence is maintained for that tax condition type which you can see in V/06. Next go to V/07, select this access sequence and execute. There check what tables are maintained. For example, in your case, it could be table 110. So you have to develop a query by table joining A110 and VBAK in SQVI where you can take sale orders based on sales organisation.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Different countries use different taxes in the pricing procedure. US has UTXJ, Canada has CTXJ, most of the european countries use MWST. Similarly different countries have differnet taxes. Yes, it is better to filter it with sales orgs. But you first have to understand which tax conditon type goes with which country.

You have to link up VBRK-KNUMV (Billing doc hearder which you can filter with sales org) with KONV-KNUMV (header level pricing condition) to find the condition record. KONV-KSCHL is the condition type and you may have to again link up KONV with KONP (Item level pricing condition) where you will get the details per item of a document.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please let me know the list of condition types used in pricing procedure.

then very easily we can answer your query

hope this clears your issue

balajia