cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro UI Question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to implement the below table in webdynpro. I thought of implementing this using tree ui in table but as said again the group text can span multiple columns and there no celar parent child relationship

• Group text can span multiple columns.

Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4 Col5

Group Text

Link Text CheckBox Text Text

Group Text

Regards,

Rajee.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajee,

coudl you plz elobarate your questiona and explain ind etaisl to help u on the same.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i am looking at implementing the following layout and if some one could help me what UI elements we can use to implement this would be great.

Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4 Col5

Group Text

Group Text

Note:

• GroupText can span multiple columns.

This is kind of table layout but for every X number of rows there will be some header text and that header text will span multiple columns .please let me know how we can implement this.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.This seems to help but the link you have provided is for CE 7.11, i am working on NW 7.01 SP3 , do you know if the "TableRowGrouping" feature is available in NW 7.01 SP3 ??.Please suggest of there are any other options to implement the above feature.

Regards,

Rajee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to implement the following table UI .Pleas let me know how we can do that in NW 7.01 SP3.I know this option is available in CE 7.11 but is there any way we can implement this in NW 7.01 ??

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/servlet/JiveServlet/download/102652-3-43224/TEMPLATE_image002.jpg

Regards,

Rajee.