cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI SUS CONFIGURATION.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very new into PI but a need configurate scenario Supplier Procurement EBP_XI_SUS , I think made all configurations neccesary to its working but.

I try the test for PO created in EBP send to SUS and no found any messages into transactions sxmb_moni in side SRM/EBP and XI side but no message.

additionally I find in SMQ2, SMQ1 and nothing

can you help me .

thanks.

Edited by: Oscar vazquez on Feb 4, 2011 12:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the connections between

a)connections between SUS and PI should be working correctly , please run the transaction SLDCHECK in your SUS client and check the result

b) connecitons between EBP and PI should be working correctly , please run the transaction SLDCHECK in your EBP client and check the result

3) Proxies should ne working correctly , run the transaction SPROXY in both SUS and EBP system and let me know the result.

these are the initial things , let me know the response and i will further tell you what to check for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

for you reply the results was:

SLDCHECK for two clients was ok and green light.

sproxi

display in bottom the screen No connection to ESR Only Local are Display. But I dont know how make the Test into transaction

best regards

Edited by: Oscar vazquez on Feb 4, 2011 7:48 PM

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

let me know the following things

1) you get message mentioned in both the EBP and SUS system?

2) execute the following reports in your both the systems and let me know the system response

SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION

SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS

SPROX_CHECK_IFR_CONNECTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khan Thanks for your response.

I made the test in both clients the results are the follows.

1.- SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION

results HTTP communication functioning

2.- SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS

ask me an userID and password I introduce the UserID PI Administrator to SRM and the transaction showed the next message

OK: Address maintained

3.- SPROX_CHECK_IFR_CONNECTION

same situation ask me an USERID tree times and show the pop-up window with next

Enterprise Services Builder server functioning correctly. Data understood

Message no. SPRX089

whan is necessary configurate to fix the problem.

thanks again

Edited by: Oscar vazquez on Feb 8, 2011 2:52 AM

Edited by: Oscar vazquez on Feb 8, 2011 4:18 PM

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check whether RFC connection between PI and EBP , PI and SUS maintained in transaction SM59 of both the clients is workibg correctly.

please check wether the customizing serring in transaction sldapicust is set up correclly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan. the problem is resolved.

the problem was the Bussiness Systems no settup correctly a was againg the Business Systems and now its working ok.

thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Configuration Guides for Service Procurement with Supplier Integration (SRM-SUS).

Configuration Guides are available in SAP Solution Manager Server. Downloaded offline documents are also available in SAP Service Marketplace. http://service.sap.com/srm-inst

Regards,

Masa