cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC and PI Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PI Guru,

I want to count number of message, which was send from SAP R/3 to SAP PI and the SAP PI send back the number of message and information like send system name, date which will be save in table in sap R/3 and those information coul be read with webdynpro.

Please suggest me for the same.

thanks in advace

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the PI system you can use function module SXMB_SELECT_MESSAGES to search for PI messages, specifying search criteria like interface name etc. Later you can count the found results.

In general, you could also use the message overview in the message monitoring of PI's RWB, there you can also see the number of messages exchanged per system and per interface.

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

thank für your feedback. But i need send those informartion in sap r/3 in ohne ztable and I can läter read those information later with gui.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can check this tables for the required information

/people/gourav.khare2/blog/2007/12/12/interesting-abap-tables-in-xi-150-part-i

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Having a look at this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/87/50cce344ae495bae240add66a28ed7/frameset.htm

Other approach you can try is by calling a ZRFC Lookup(RFC Lookup) in you message mapping. In zrfc program you update the count in a ztable, thus keeping the count of number of messages. This is just a Idea, I have not tried this.

Regards,

Aravind