cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDS enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to enhance PDS to manipulate bucket capacity.I need to findout the table name where the base quantity is stored in PPDS PDS. Tcode : /sapapo/curto_simu. I have referred the following tables with no results.

/SAPAPO/PPDS_MOD

/SAPAPO/RTO_BIMP

/SAPAPO/RTO_BSNP

/SAPAPO/RTOBOM

/SAPAPO/TCULL02

/SAPAPO/TCULL03

/SAPAPO/TCULL04

/SAPAPO/CULLINDX

/SAPAPO/CURTOGEP

/SAPAPO/CURTOGEN

/SAPAPO/CURTOEXT

/SAPAPO/CURTOEXC

Could anyone provide me the correct table name ?

Appreciate your help.

Venky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For changing PDS, you can use standard BAPI available BAPI_PDSSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI in which you can change capacity requirement also.

Try below tables also.

/SAPAPO/EDITQUAN-Capacity Profile: Resource Bucket Capacity

/SAPAPO/RESCAP

/SAPAPO/CURTOPPE

/SAPAPO/RESPPBKT

Regards,

Saurabh Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh - Thanks for your reply.I did check those tables but i donot see the base quantity field there.The Tcode : /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU...The base quantity field is under the activities tab.When i do F1 on the field(BMSCH), it is giving me the structure name(/SAPAPO/RTOUI_ACTIVITY) rather than the table name.

TCODE :/SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU

Structure : /SAPAPO/RTOUI_ACTIVITY

Data element : /SAPAPO/CURTO_BMSCH

could you help me to find the table where this base quantity is stored in APO ?Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GVP2011,

If you want to get the PDS related data then i believe there is no table available which will give the activities, quantity etc. information. At max you can get the header information.

Then What is the solution?

Call BAPI -> BAPI_PDSSRVAPS_GETLIST

It will give you all the PDS information.

Thanks,

Debi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Debi for the quick response.

Could you please let me know what should be import export parameters to BAPI_PDSSRVAPS_GETLIST ? If you have a sample code, please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did search a lot on BMSCH field and found that it is a Time-Dependent Process Parameter field which is not stored in any table.I dont know eaxctly from where ths BAPI is fetching this field...but yes BAPI can give you the data in return for PDS.

For doing this,Documentation is available for this BAPI, you can refer than one.

You have the following options for selecting the production data structures. You cannot combine the various alternatives.

Selection using explicit key:

PdsKey

Selection using RANGES tables:

PdsSelection (optional)

ProductSelection (optional)

LocationSelection (optional)

PlanningVersionSelection (optional)

PdsUsage (optional)

By specifying a selection period for the generation date, (GenerationDateFrom, GenerationDateTo) you can also restrict the number of PDS change statuses to be read when using any of the selection variants.

Note that you must also specify the logical system (or the business system group) for all the selection variants.

For more information, see the documentation for the individual parameters.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GVP2011,

Please refer to the BAPI Documentation for selection parameters.

Reason -> My selection parameters might not be same as yours.

Try various combinations as i/p parameters and definately u will get data.

But one thing is sure... For your problem, there is only one solution... Call this BAPI to get the PDS data.

In the past i also tried a lot to get relevant PDS data from other sources (table, view etc.) but with no success. Finally i found this BAPI and it solved my problem.

Try yourself to get the selection data. If still you dont find them, then i will hellp you to get the selection parameters as well.

Thanks,

Debi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Debi and Saurabh.I used the BAPI (BAPI_PDSSRVAPS_GETLIST) and got the required information.

Answers (0)