cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accommodation per diem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have implemented accommodation per diem in travel Management. Per diem will be paid for over night stay. In case if user stay in hotel then he will not be entitled for per diem on that day on which he stayed in hotel and for this i activated deduction for over night stay and user has to select the deduction box of the day in which he stayed in hotel and accommodation per diem will not be paid for that day.

Now The issue is

1. Trip start date is 01.02.2011 and trip end date is 04.02.2011. Per diem should be paid for 3 night only as he returned on 04.02.2011so no question of over night stay on that date..When i click deduction for over night tab,in some trip schema i am getting right option.i.e deduction Boxes for 01,02 & 03.02.2011 are active and for 04.02.2011 is grayed out, which i think is correct as he return of 04.02.2011.But in one particular trip schema i am getting box for 01.02.2011 grayed out and active for rest of the date. Please tell me from where i can change this field or is there any configuration changes require for this

Is there any configuration from where time format for accommodation can be check, like how system calculating the time for accommodation per diem calculation

2.anther Problem is with Adobe form, When i click simulate after creating a trip, one adobe form get generated. For Meal per diem (which is implement since begnig) in simulation start date and end date is correct but for Accommodation per diem start date is 02.02.2011 and end date is 05.02.2011.Any idea what would be the issue is it can be done through SAP standard configuration.

Thanks to all of you in advance

Best Regards

Josh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josh,

I am having the same issue and wondered if you found a solution.  "But in one particular trip schema i am getting box for 01.02.2011 grayed out and active for rest of the date. Please tell me from where i can change this field or is there any configuration changes require for this"

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I do not want any of the accommodation deduction boxes greyed out.

Thanking you in advance.

Karen Read

Karen.Read@cra-arc.gc.ca