cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS ASN for changed delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 7.0 EHP4 with MM-SUS.

PO is been sent to SUS with Required on date 02/03/2011. Supplier confirms for 02/04/2011.

Now the system doesn't allow the supplier to create ASN in SUS. The SUS system is waiting for a change order from Buyer to be sent so that it can be confirmed with the new proposed date and subsequent ASN to be created.

Business doesn't want to go through these additional steps of changing their purchase order and also will not help them to monitor vendor performance.

Can you please suggest how to avoid delivery date change to purchase order and create the ASN in SUS.

Thanks,

-Devi Swain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

This is the standard behaviour of the system. If there are any changes in the PO response sent by the supplier (Quantity/date), the SUS system expects a changed PO to come back from MM. This will enable the supplier to understand that the buyer is okay with the changes made by the supplier to the PO.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

I agree with Nikhil that the standard behaviour in SAP will not allow the supplier to send an ASN in SUS if the proposed change delivery date in PO acknowledgement is not accepted by the buyer in SRM system.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

devi,

what is the problem?

a) system returns an error message and ASN can not be created? if yes what is the error message?

or

b) the ASN button itself is not enabled for the document creation?

let me know this and i will be able to help you further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usman,

You are correct , the ASN button itself is not enabled for the document creation. And buyer doesn't want to change the PO and resend.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

-Devi Swain