cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

when i create returns order with refernce to billing the prices are getting updated in the Returns order.If i check the copy controls from billing to sales order it is mentioned as Pricing type D in copy control

Regards

Rakesh

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Feb 4, 2011 8:41 AM Please use the subject effectively

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether the pricing procedures for returns and reference document is same or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing procedures are same

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether the pricing procedures for returns and reference document is same or not?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check any user exit is causing the re-pricing in the return order. For example check include MV45AFZZ and/or USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE in Program RV61AFZA

Regards,

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you exactly explain what is your query please . However I gues you are talking about the error, so for that you need to change the credit limit field as "D" in VOV8 of OR.

I think this would help you.

Regards.

Saplinx

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Feb 3, 2011 4:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

When i create returns order with refernce to billing prices are not copying same as in billing.Client requirement is that prices should be same as refernce document

Regards

Rakesh

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

go thru VTFA copy control at item level set pricing type as E-Adopt price components and fix values.

i hope its clear your issue.

Reg

NAr