cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Stock of Project stock Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please can any one suggest how to upload initial Stock of Projects, As we are going to go live by next month for that i need to create a WBS (As these items are stockable (Valuated) items) then i need to proceed with 561 with Spl indicator Q? Is it correct or we need to update as normal stock with 561 mvt type, Then in SAP is there any possiblity to change the stock type from Unrestricted stock to Project Stock? It would be great if any one helps on this.

Regards

TG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

561 Q is OK. Make sure all the relevant GLs have Cost elements created (as you want to use valuated stock) before stock upload.

You can upload initial stock as you desire.

There are standard movement types avaialble for stock transfer between various objects / normal to special / vice versa.

MB1B, F4 for movement type gives you the list.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got one solution by using 412 Q Mvt Type.. But I am not sure how it is affecting on FI GLs..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you upload by 561Q, it means it is a project stock, as you will upload against a WBS element.

Also plan out your consumption part too.

Normally when you upload all the materials against a single WBS elemnt of respective project, you may not be aware of what are the activities that require those materials.Either you have to identify the respective stock holding WBS of the project,or else have some strategy to plan your consumption.