cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font for GUI 7.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've built a SAP 7.20 GUI package of just the SAP GUI Suite options in the installer. That is all we need to install and then I have created a single-file (.exe) install file and have installed in on my local laptop.

Now each time I open up a logon to a system, my font settings are not correct. When I go to my Options -> Visual Design -> Font Settings, I can see the font is set to "Arial monospaced for SAP, 9". When I chose the icon to change the font, I only have the option of "Bold" and "Bold Italic" for the "Arial monospaced for SAP" font. Has anyone ever seen this before? Typically I would think you would have the option of "Regular" in that field.

Could this be caused by the package creation or something else?

Thanks,

Dale Dingmann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dale,

sometimes it helps to re-install the fonts again:

Go to c:\windows\fonts and copy the fonts "Arial monospaced fo SAP" out (should contain arimon__.ttf and arimonbd.ttf) and copy them again back into the c:\windows\fonts folder - now they will get installed again by this copy step.

Regards,

Martin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dale, did you manage to resolve this.

I can see how the moving fonts in and out works for 1 machine but we want to get the setting correct in the single file installer as we will upgrade multiple users with the same package.

Best regards,

Mark.