cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status 51 qty and/or delivery completed ind or final issue ind are missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using we19 to test an inbound idoc mbgmcr02

i get status 51 qty and/or delivery completed ind or final issue ind are missing

i have the quantity filled in.

so i must need the delivery completed ind or final issue ind filled in.

i cannot find either or these???can anyone point me to them???

also on the e1BP2017_gm_code i am using 02.

can anyone give me a rundown on the valid codes to use here and what they mean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

GM CODE = 02 is for production orders

have a look at this doc:

http://ifr.sap.com/catalog/query.asp?namespace=urn:sap-com:ifr:LO:470X200&type=bapi&name=GoodsMoveme...

you'll find all inside (examples + descriptions)

is that what you're looking for?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much

that is exactly what i have been looking for

now i can get to all the info i need

thanks a million

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janice,

i saw your posting and we are also having the same issue and when i trie to open the link, it's not opening ' page not found'.

we are having an issue while moving the stock to vendor maintained stock.

The scenario is:

We have an externally processed operation in prod. ord and 2 of the components in the prod.ord are batch managed.( These components can have multiple batches) so when we released the prod.ord, P.Req and PO are getting created automatically. here we have two scenarios:

1. When we are maintaining single batch for the 2 components and release the prod.ord, every thing works fine i.e. stock is moving to vendor maintained stock i.e 541(o).

2. The problem is when we are maintaining multiple batches for the same components, the P.req and PO are getting created but stock is not moving to vendor maintained stock i.e 541(o)

when we debugged it's giving this message: " Qty and / or "delivery completed" ind. or final issue ind. are missing ".

Do i need to make any settings or am i making any mistake?

Plz guide me and it will be really helpful if anybody can give some steps to follow.

Thank you ,

kanth

Answers (0)