cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drag and drop orders between resources

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to be able to "drag and drop" orders (activities) between resources in PPDS Planning board. (Read: from one resource to another resource - we use master recipes,production versions - PP-PI).

I am aware this requires alternative modes in the PDS. I was able to create this via classification of the resources and the master recipe in ERP. The drag and drop works. However: Production on resource B is much slower than production on resource A. This we have reflected in the different production versions, which are not used when using alternative modes. How can we get the different standard values into the PDS alternative modes? I cannot see there is a possibility to vary the standard values doing it this way. Machines do not run with the same speed. It makes no sense for us to move an activity to another resource without changing the operation time accordingly.

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is not possible to have alternative sequenceswith different durations in master receipe like in ECC routing.

You can try to influence duration of activity using badi CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN from ECC side.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this Badi, but as I understand it, it is for "routings" with alternative sequences. How can you map alternative sequences for "master recipes"?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In master receipe you cannot have alternative sequences hence only way achive this is by using CIF exit you need change duration for alternative resources.

You can try with badi "SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE" Method CIF_import to change duration for alternative modes.

Regards,

Santosh