cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL Account Number is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While saving sales order,I am getting problem like GL Account Number is missing,I am creating VA01 by taking Contract number as referance,also I have created new condition type ZF03,by taking ZROO condition type as a referance,once I will going to use ZFO3,I am getting the problem,but not for ZROO,but ZF03 is same as ZROO,why its like this? Pls give me the solution......

Regards,

Raju.Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi syam,

kindly elaborate on your error,

check in condtions tab of the sales order by going to the analysis tab,

the g/l assignment is made in pricing procedure for the condtion type ,

if you have copied the pricing proc also and changed the condition type then this hould not arise and if you have created a new pric proc kindly check, is there any account key(second last column) mentioned inthe relevant pric proc in which that condition type is inserted.

if yes then seein vkoa what g/l account in maintained in front of that account key

test n revert

Mohit Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everything is perfect,bcoz the requirement is same like ZROO,so configured same in ZFO3.Other things like VKOA for all combination,V/08,V/06 are perfect but still problem for ZFO3,eventhough GL Accnt is also perfect,then where is problem coming?

Reply me back...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First chech which accounting keys you have assign in front of that particular condition type and then check in VKOA thatwith any combination record is exist there or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everything is perfect,bcoz the requirement is same like ZROO,so configured same in ZFO3.Other things like VKOA for all combination,V/08,V/06 are perfect but still problem for ZFO3,eventhough GL Accnt is also perfect,then where is problem coming?

Reply me back...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

please check VKOA & settings with the same.

hope this clears your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reply me back...

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Syam,

Could you check your V/08 , OVKK , and VK11 ?

Regards,

Saplinx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reply me back...VK11 is not maintaining,manually we are giving...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Syam,

Have you maintained the account assignment with the account key you have given to condition type ZFO3 in the pricing procedure?

Regards

Suchait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reply me back...