cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP plant number for SRM business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

how is it possible to replicate plants from ERP to SRM by using an external number range?

Example: Plant 0100 in ERP should be Business Partner 0100 in SRM

We have the issue that the replicated plants get new IDs from the internal business partner number range.

In Customizing we defined a corresponding number range set to external. A new grouping is set up linked to the number range object.

Thanks for help

Regards Trevor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I closed this thread. In SAP SRM 7.0 there is no possibility to take over the plant numbers from ERP as Business Partner numbers. This would be an approvement for future EHPs of SRM.

We solved our issue by showing also the ERP Plant number in the Shopping Cart from Table BBP_LOCMAP. But this is an enhancement.

Regards

Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks. I was assuming that there is no solution.

So we have to influence the replication of plants by ourselves and have to develop an own report.

Regards, Trevor.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are correct.

we may not require it too as external numbe range. since we never confuse with internal assignment.

we have little confusions in contract distribution time .

most of the time we trust the LABEL of Plant ( LOCATION).However the table stored the ref. backend plant number in BBP_LOCMAP table.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Trevor

i think no option to have external number range as like Vendor .

Plant is consider in SRM as a Internal business partner. so when you execute a extraction report in SRM it creates only interna number range.

but you can see the plant as like in ECC when you map in Extended attributes in LOCATION.