cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar affecting Confirmed Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Before explaining in more detail my issue, I would appreciate your help clarifing one doubt.

1) In SD customizing we can assign Factory Calendars at the level of:

Sales Organization

Plant

Shipping Point

Route,

Could you explain which information is affected by each of thesel assignments?

2) My issue at the moment is the following: Customer does not want that the Confirmed Date falls on Saturdays and Sundays.

Taking into consideration that I have two Factory Calendars:

Calendar A (includes weekends)

Calendar B (excludes weekends)

In which of the abovementioned setups should I assign the calendar B in order that if the confirmed date is not on weekends?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Fátima

If possible Sales Org

Plant

Shipping Point

Route

Thanks for your help.

Fatima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have made your factory calenders seperate , then u can assign to the customer master under the billing documents of the Sales Area in Invoicing list Dates.

for open orders of such customer ,VA02 update the "invoicing dates" under billing documents.

I hope this helps.

AVS

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Set the logistic calender in TCODE SCA6_D that MON - FRI is working day, SAT and SUN are non-working day.

Maintain 2 logistic calender and assign it in billing tab of sales data.

sushil_taneja
Participant
0 Kudos

your requirement seems to be customer specific. if you use the factory calender at any of the org units you mentioned, it will affect all customers.

for you case, I suggest that you use the customer specific master data setting "Goods Receiving Hours". This is maintained at sales are level of the customer master.

this should solve your problem.

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Goods receiveing hours' is maintained In the general data in the customer master there is an unloading points

tab. At the bottom you can find the "Goods receiving hours" buttton.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

But maybe you can explain me of informing where I can find documentation about which will be the exact the impact of assigning a specific calendar at each one of the following levels?

Route

Sipping point

Plant

Thank you all!

FS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check through SCAL check in factory calendar workdays if you ticked off saturday & sunday then non of the SAP transcation will execute on these days.

Hope this will help you

Trupti