cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields for Intrastat in SRM 7.0 Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we use SRM 7.0 extended scenario and the requirement is to enter data for Intrastat in the SRM PO fields and transfer this to ERP PO to exedute the Intrastat report in ERP.

What I have to do in detail to see the fields on the screen like ERP PO if we order goods/services from a EU supplier ?

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use customer field for intrastat and BADI implementation.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1231231

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

the note contains a description what to do til SRM 6.0.

My question

1. Are there new functionalities in SRM 7.0 available

2. If not is the note valid for SRM 7.0 too

Kind Regards

Edited by: Hermann-Josef Wessels on Feb 5, 2011 9:41 AM

Edited by: Hermann-Josef Wessels on Feb 5, 2011 9:41 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can request SAP to upgrade this note to SRM 700 too since this facility is not avaible in SRM 700 .

I have searched the detail documentation in SRM 700 ON intrastat ..but no results.

AS jurgen MM expert says..

Intrastat is a trade report where you report movements between two different EU countries.

It has to be done monthly for imports and exports.

It requires customizing and master data maintenance. - but i dont see them in SRM 700.

Please share your ideas here. since it is all EU customer request .. they want to enjoy this function in SRM like ECC

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does any note for solving this problem appeared for SRM 700 ?

venkat_annam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check this Custom solution for implementing Intrastat in SRM (Extended Classic Scenario). I have implemented this in one of my clients and it works without any issues.

Import-Export (Intrastat) data in SRM - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/250383577/Custom%20Solution%20for%20INTRASTAT_ERP6...

Hope this helps.

Regards

Venkat