Did you mean: 

File 2 IDOC scenario-throwing exception

0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Please help me to resolve the following error:

when I am executing the scenario,I am getting the following error in sxmb_moni:

Runtime exception in message mapping transformation

Also observed the following error message when testing in message mapping:

Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 20, 3c(:main:, row:3, col:3) com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 20, 3c(:main:, row:3, col:3) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:157) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) Root Cause: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 20, 3c(:main:, row:3, col:3)(:main:, row=3, col=3) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 20, 3c(:main:, row:3, col:3) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2787) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2832) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:231) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:145) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:160) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:261) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:280) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:342) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:155) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) -

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:144) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:155) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 20, 3c(:main:, row:3, col:3) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2787) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2832) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:231) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:145) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:160) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:261) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:280) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:342) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:155) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 20, 3c(:main:, row:3, col:3)

11:58:05 End of test

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 20, 3c(:main:, row:3, col:3) - i think ur problem is more related to data which is coming from file.

R u using all string data type in ur data type definition of source structure? is there any hex value coming in the file

R u using simple graphical mapping?

chirag

0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Thanks for reply.

Defined all fields as string data type only in data type definition.

No Hex value coming into the file.

only simple message mapping is defined.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u test the payload using test tab of MM go to SXM|B_MONI get the input payload by view source option and test it?

Check whether it is throwing the same error.

Also check with XML spy option suggested by Udo.

chirag

0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

When I tested with payload from sxmb_moni,I got the following error message in MM.

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /WPUFIB01/IDOC/E1WPF01/E1WPF02/KNTOBJECT. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "CBD163"] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib3.Arithm method formatNumber[CBD163, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@571d571d]

Thanks,

Srinivas.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is some value in sender file, which is not acceptable into the target structure.

The error is coming in MM only & you need to check error detail in Test Message Mapping option.

As it is a data parse problem, the details will be avilable in Test Message Mapping only.

Also check your sender side File, has some special character ?

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What value you are passing in field E1WPF02-KNTOBJECT ?

The field type is CHAR 20.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a mapping problem for the field shown in the error.

Try to simulate the right data in the mapping and compare with the actual payload.

Thanks,

Ashok

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

--> As per the exception there is some problem with your data.

-->can you check are you using the FORMATNUMBER function in your mapping.If so chek the source format and format of number which you provided in the FORMATNUMBER function.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

R u using format number function for this field mapping- /WPUFIB01/IDOC/E1WPF01/E1WPF02/KNTOBJECT

is this the value u have passed in input payload - "CBD163"

try to give numerical value as a input for testing n check whether it is giving the same error. with alpha numeric value format number will give an error.

chirag

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

-->In addition to my above reply i think you are getting the value as alphanumeric instead of only numeric values.FORMATNUMBER funciton can only interpret numeric values.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

In MM, I observed for the field mapping in customer->FormatNumber( predefined function )->KNTOBJECT where FormatNumber is taking 10 digits but I am observing when the customer number is given as 800324 is showing as success but when customer number is given as,CBD200 is throwing exception.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Format number function will not work with alpha numeric value if u wanted to format the aplha nuberic value then u have to use the UDF.

I hope now u got the error and its resolution.

chirag

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Ye the filed length is 20 chars.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Thank you so much for responding to my question.

Regards,

Srinivas.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

-->The problem is in your mapping it self.the data which is in your file or payload is unable to parse that is the reason you are getting this error.

-->In the payload you might be getting special characters i guess.

Thanks

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

assumedly a not wellformed message. Open the message view, copy the source (context inside the container: "view source") and save it local as *.xml. Then open the file with XML Spy, the cursor will jump to the place the parser is complaining about.

Regards,

Udo