cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid the step Confirm item: confirm difference in LT12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a TO with qty to be confirmed = 200.

In LT12, I changed qty to 100 and attempted to confirm it so that I can only confirm 100 qty.

But confirm item: confirm difference window pops up and I need am forced to confirm the differences and the difference qty will be posted to storage type 999

I do not want post difference. I need to keep TO open and confirm what ever available qty

How to do this?

regards

Shashidhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must complete the total qty of a TO line item. You cannot confirm halfway. Create the TO for the quantity to be used and not the total qty from the reference doc, delivery for example.

Cheers,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does this mean a TO can only be confirmed with full qty ? we can never edit(reduce) the actual qty and confirm the TO?

I still doubt because, in production I can see a TO with 2 lines, one confirmed fully with no difference and another line confirmed for partial qty. But that partially confirmed line doesnot have a difference qty and I can still confirm the same to in LT12.

regards

Shashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can partially confirm a TO (with multiple line items), but not a TO line item. If I go to LT12, take the TO line item qty and decrease it to my "actual" qty, the diff field is automatically populated with the difference between the actual qty and the total qty. If I delete the diff qty, then the actual qty is again the total qty. Please try this. If you can confirm one TO line item in more than 1 confirmation step, then please share that with me for I would like to know how that works.

Cheers,

Hein