cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khmer Font support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

We have a request to allow our plant in Cambodia to print all invoices with the delievery details in their local language.

I have installed the LIMONS TTF font via SE73 , incl the RTF information & have successfully printed off a few tests to a Laser Printer.

The issue is with trying to print to an Epson Dot Matrix printer.

We have been assured by the supplier that the EPSON LQ-300 +II can print the LIMONS font.

In SE73 -> Printer Fonts -> ZEPESCP9 device type i have added the LIMONS family font, but i am not sure what Print Controls i need to insert. I am aware the PrtCtl.1 is for Portrait & PrtCtl.2 is landscape. The client will only be pinting in portrait mode so therefore PrtCtl.1 should be all thats specified.

I am also not sure if i need to load an AFM file ? if so, how is this done ?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hstomar
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

I have the requirement to print the invoice output in KHMER language.

I want to know the the configuration steps as in how to go about it.

Please help me out, its very urgent.

My email: hstomar05@gmail.com.

Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mr.David,

I also facing similar problem.

Could you please tell me what is the RTF info of limon fonts and Khmer Unicode Fonts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It depends which font your ABAP team are using, we are using LIMON R1. In SE73 - Family Fonts , the RTF info is: \froman\fcharset0\fprq2 Limon R1

Have a look at SAP Note 130658 , it tells you how to generate the RTF info needed.

/Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have installed Limon fonts in SAP, but when i use it to write, it display ????. Why is that?
Are there any guides to use these fonts in smartforms or zprogram?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, i'll check.