Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Sales & Scrap Sales

0 Kudos

Dear all,

thanks for help provided till date.

I'm facing two issues now.

1) For Sample Sales i have created different document type & pricing procedure for same. the problem i'm facing with this is it's hitting to customer's account & to sample sales G/L also. how to correct this i'm unable to find the way out.

2) for scrap sales i have followed the Sap's standard note config. for TCS i have configured withholding tax also. is there is need for routine?(one of my friend suggested for routine) & how make it possible for proper tcs posting. I don't have ecss or hcess in this pricing.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Lakshman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check proforma billing type(F8) is maintained for free sample order type in VOV8 & Doc pricing procedure will be 'C'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi laxman,

1.first of all do you really want to update the normal g/l account as that in the case of normal sales.

create a sample cutomer and then do it you have to assign a sample g/l or vormal reco account in the company code data view of the c.m.r.,consult your f.i. guys do you want the balaces to be held for the sample sales aslos in m.m.r. of the sample material check in the valuation class of the sample material.

for these you have to consult your fi consulatnt they can do it but first os all does your client want the sample sales tobe notifeid in normal g/l or nor ,in my earlier project we had done the same that we cerated a sample cmr and mmr for the same and the only thinng that is updating the g/l were the excise duties and were giving 100 % discount over the price of the material for this we cretaed a free of cost pricing procand assigned it to the relevant confifured sales document type for sample sales.

2.it wil depend on the law that you need to charge ecess and other excise duites or not.

what you can do is make these pricing conditon in the pric proc ofscrap sale sto be manual

0 Kudos

hi thanks for input,

I don't want to hit customer's g/l i want only sample's g/l should be hit, which is 100% of total pricing. should if i remove ERL account key, then also it's posting to customer's g/l. pls guide me.

Dear lakshmi,

I have to hit it to samples g/l only. & i configured diffent condition with account key in pricing procedure but , the accounting entry is coming with samples amount + excise duty's amount to customer's account.

dear Mohit,

If the customer u r selling foc is same customer to whom u r doing normal business then how we can have different recon account at customer master level.

Edited by: Lakshman on Feb 3, 2011 9:45 AM

Edited by: Lakshman on Feb 3, 2011 9:50 AM

Edited by: Lakshman on Feb 3, 2011 9:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Mohit,

If the customer u r selling foc is same customer to whom u r doing normal business then how we can have different recon account at customer master level.

ok in this case what you can do is create a sales order with salews doc type like for ex-yfoc(free of cost)salesd orders

assign a different pricing procedres(which has a 100% disocount condition type on the basic price) to the combination of the sales areacuppdopp remember here keep the cupp as same because this cutomer will be getting other sales orders also with same cupp indicator

test n revert

Mohit Singh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a pricing procedure for sample sales where you can have a different account key assigned to your condition type.

For this account key, maintain the G/L Account for sample sales in VKOA.

You should not change the Recon Account of customer for this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

hi mohit ,

thanks for reply i would like to add some thing in this is . i created with ref. of billing but still same problem is comming.

if i have to talk from basic

i have create document type FOC were the item cagory is TAN , if i take tann then there will not be any pricing impact.

so item catgory should be tan only (i'm i right? ) for taking 100 % value i created one condition , which is taking 100 % value in sales order conditon but net value is taking total of all(i think this is one problem). In accounting document it is posting the total net value to customer account or recon account. which it should not hit(this is second problem). for eg

value of material is 100

tax 13

total is 113

sample price (100% of value ) is coping 113

but it is adding 113+ 113 to customer's account.

Dear lakshmi,

i have make the same changes in pricing & account key also but same thing is comming. if u have any detail document pls provide me for ref.

thanks,

lakshman

Edited by: Lakshman on Feb 4, 2011 7:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi laxman,

tann item category is used for free goods scenario .but in your case it is the free of cost sales order as a sample to the customer ,

so create 100% discount condition type inset it in your pricing procedure immediately below the basic price condition type.

and the system will have to calculate the rel;evant tax as excise will be paid accordingly according to the excise law,

test n revert

Mohit Singh

0 Kudos

dear mohit,

i have checked like that way also,in that case it will reduce only basic price, but tax liability will be there with customer. in my case we don't have to charge tax to customer also.

so i need to put 100% sample at end.

but in that case also it's giving impact to customer... which should not be happed.

the actual accounting entry should be

sample exp. A/C Dr 113

Sale of FG 100

to bed 10

to cess 2

to H cess 1

but it's posting like

customer A/C Dr 226

Sale of FG 100

to bed 10

to cess 2

to H cess 1

Sample exp. 113

pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the problem i'm facing with this is it's hitting to customer's 
    account & to sample sales G/L also

Sample sales can be followed in two ways. One is not to post the amount to FI and the other one is debit the customer and give 100% credit to that.

If you want to follow the first one, create F8 proforma instead of F2 commercial invoice. If the requirement is second one, then have a new condition type for 100% discount and assign this in your pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

You are right but I want to know how we can credit all customer value to discount (sales value+excise values).

I have assigned 100% discount in pricing but here only sales value is crediting to discount but here customer want credit sale value + excise values should credit to the discount means he is not charging anything to his customer.As it is depot sample sales so we have to credit excise values also.