cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logSQLStatement

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I have a JDBC Receiver in PI 7.1 with an INSERT statement. I see that the message is finish successfully

in the SXMB MONI but the message was not insert to the table in the DB.

I also enter in the JDBC RECEIVER, in order to see the statement, logSQLStatement = 'true'

(enter it in the table in the advanced mode. is this the right place?)

when I tried to check what query am I running I wasnt able to find it in the RWB->message monitoring.

in the log I see the process of the message and it is written that "the message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue and the status was set to DLNG"

after I see an error "delivering the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi.XI/System failed, due to:com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.RetryControException:Channel stopped by administrative task."

the message is put successfully in the queue but it is set to NDLV.

does any one can help me where can I see the query it self, and why it does not insert the date into the table in the DB?

Thanks

Kfir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Channel is running or Stopped..

If the receiver channel is running then check the retry parameter in the receiver channel from RWB for etry interval and no of times ..

Once the channel status set to DLVD then you can see the log message of the SQL query..

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do-

1. Manually stop and start the communication channel.

2. Under Di do dummy changes in Communication channel and activate it again.

3. Do cache refresh.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The receiver is in stop mode thts why your data werent inserted in the DB...start the channel and rerun the scenario.

Regards,

Pinangshuk.