cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while copy into return sales order from sales invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating one sales document assign one pricing procedure for that(eg. zpos)

same way I am creating another return sales order which have I assign return sales order pricing procedure(zposr).

Every time client want to create return sales order with reference to sales invoice (which having procedure zpos).

but when copy from sales invoice into the return sales order pricing procedure is not change(in return sales order it's show pricing procedure zpos instead of zposr. )

please provide me help

so that after copy from invoice into the return sales order s/m should pick correct pricing procedure (zposr)

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOFA, select your billing type and execute. There maintain a different document pricing procedure from what you maintained for your sale order type in VOV8. Now go to OVKK and assign the new pricing procedure to the document pricing procedure what you maintained in VOFA

Finally, go to VTAF, select your source billing document type and order type and execute. There assign routine 053 for the first "DataT"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check in t code ovkk what is the pricing procedure for the return sales cocument type

the pricing procedure for sales area+custpric proc +doc pric proc =zposr(it should be there)

and the document pricing procedure should be different as that of determing the pricing procedure for(zpos)

check in t code vov8 what is the doc pric proc assigned to the the return sales document type,

this same shall be allocated in ovkk infront of your pricing procedure(zposr),

if not then maintain it and then test and revert

revert if helpful

Mohit Singh