cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock quantity still seen even after PGI and Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a strange problem. Even after successful PGI, and billing, the stock is not deducted from the warehouse and system still shows the stock in MMBE. Can this be a bug or are there any other reasons for this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Pls check if the delivery is still showing up in MD04. Also check CO09.

I am sure there is no issue with the TO, as you have already PGI'd. Check the material documents created for the delivery.

Check if there are any receipts in the due time.

Provide more inputs, so that we can dig further.

Best Regards

Sathees Gopalan.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NOt answered. closing as it is required to post new messages

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 47045 - Tip check list f. indep.reqs.reduc./consmptn probs.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked in MD04 and CO09 and there delivery numbers are are not seen. The movement type is 601. We had 15nos of one item in stock and even after completing a full order to cash cycle, the stock is still showing 15. There were no inward moments for this material. Can you tell me what is the problem or are there any transactions that we run to cancel the stock?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the accounting entries in the material doc that was created while PGI. If they are moving cost from inventory to CoS. This would tell us if someone has modified anything for movement type 601. Also please verify if 601 is what was used in material doc.

Can you also make sure there is no typing difference in material and plant info between what is in OTC and MMBE.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Accounting documents are fine. I just run the same order cycle in Quality, and there are no problems. Some thing has gone wrong just in production because of which stock is not getting reduced after PGI when we check in MMBE. Even if the user has messed up something, they would not tell us. Where can u guess userhas messed something? The steps for this OtC is

Sales order-Delivery-Create transfer order (Ware house managed), batch determination, confirm tranfer order-PGI and then Billing.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you gone through the note referred above ???

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi