cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surcharge condition has to split proponately in Item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently I'm facing a case were client wants to give surcharge of Rs. 10 for every sales order which is created as per the new business policy.

Considering that I've created a condition type - Z123 as Surcharge condition type.

Business wants to maintain the 10rs through condition record of Z123. (combination - Sales org / customer)

As a result of miantianing the condition record, the value - 10 rs gets updated in all the SKU level individually.

But wants that they want to maintain the data through condition record but the values needs to distribute proponately to all the item level.

Meaning if they are maintaining the condition record for Rs. 10 and the sales order two SKUs in the item level.

Then in each line item level this condition needs to be distributed as Rs. 5/ each for two SKUs.

May I know is there any approach or config setup is there to distirbute proposnately in the item level.

Please advise..

- Stalin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Stalin

You try with scales oprtion in condtion type document.

if it is not working the only option accrding to me is alternative calculation type in pricing procedure.

with the help of your ababer you have to write a routine.

Pl Keep updating the from

Regards.