cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material consume for a project - month wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am assingning some materials which are consumed in a project. I want to check for this particular month how many and what qty of materials are consume for a particular project.

So which report is useful for this.

Regards

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohamed Sir,

I was end user for 6 months and then I switched of d company and directly placed in imple.

So this forum help me alot for this.

Since most of d threads are deleted so i created another user name.

Please help me out always since after 2 months I m going for certification.

Raghav

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Feb 13, 2011 12:14 PM

Raghav or Umesh - you have broken the forum rules. Necessary action will be taken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Vermuch thnx for support. I got d answer.

Raghav

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghav,

You forgot that you have logged in SDN as "Umesh123" and you put your signature as "Raghav". What happend Raghav, since most of your posts are getting deleted if you create under Raghav name, so decided to create another one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

My scenario almost completed because of your guidance.

The only thng remaining is my project stock is having 100 qty, but when I create delivery (VL01N) , then stock is reducing from unrestricted stock not project stock.

So where am I doing wrong ?

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Consumables and Non-consumables may stock or non-stock items.

You mean to say use valuated project stock and do 281 Q for all materials , consumables as well as non-consumable ?

I want to check how much stock is available for that project then where to check that ??

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MBBS report you can check that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I read about Project stock. I have to use valuated project stock.

So when I am assignning certain materials which are consumable as well as non-consumable with which movement type I have to issue them to project ?

System takes default mvmt type as 281 , where to change that ?

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too would suggest you to go for the Valuated Proejct stock concept to ease your business mapping.Whe you you follow project stock , you will get 281 Q movemnt type only.Why do you want to change it?

How do you differentiate consumable and non consumables, are they Non Stock and Stock items?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Each site is my storage location. So I can trasnfer from storage location to storage location.

But we are doing MIGO not for 100 qty required for project.

Means if a project required 100 qty , then I will issue it physically. But at the end of the month if only 50 is consumed then I will do MIGO with 281 mvmt type of 50 qty only to capture actual cost of qty consumed.

Now is this a correct method ? If yes then how to move qty site to site as 1 site have qty physically with it but not in the system.

Please guide

Raghav

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My suggestion would be to use project stock, and do stock transfers between project. If you follow the current system which you mentioned here, you will not be able to trace the materials in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

May CJI3 satisfy my requirement.

We are assigning consumable materials to the project say 100 qty. What we are following is physically move that qty to site but do 281 movement type only for those which are consumed to get actual cost of consumption.

Now when site to site stock get transferred then according to our sysyem, site have physicallly 100 qty. But they can't transfer the qty to another site as it is not issued to them frm HO stock.

415 Q is not apllicable in this step as it is not a Project Stock. So how to transfer from site to site.

Each site is my project.

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghav,

What is a site for you in SAP?Is it a Storage location?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghav,

May be both the mentioned report may not satisfy your requirement.MB51 may not give you material consumption per project.CJI3 may not provide you the consumed material quantity.

Why cant you create a ABAP query or a Quickviewer report?

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure CJI3 does not give Qty?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh Sorry Gentlemen, there is total quantity field in CJI3.

Thanks Virendra....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use CJI3 by selecting material from "Change layout". Define month duration as posting dates on initial screen of CJI3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MB51 as a Standard.

filter the report with say 221/222 281/282 & your date requirements.... the net value wil be your consumption.

regards