cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error : Output could not be issued

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am not able to take print out of one of my invoice. While looking for print preview i am getting error message as below :

Output could not be issued

Message no. VF 304

Diagnosis

An error occurred while output was being issued. It is possible, for example, that the form to be issued has not been activated or has an error. An error may also have arisen while the data to be issued was being edited.

I did some changes in smartform but all is activated and other invoices are showing proper output except one.

can you please tell me possible causes to trace this error.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please DEBUGG the same SMART FORM for which you have made some changes to know the error.

but check the UOM of billing document.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VV32 whether you have maintained the required output type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Lakshmipathi,

I have checked VV32 but required combination is not maintained there. So do i need to maintain it there and check ??

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes do as told by Mr.Laxmipathy,

also you can manually set the output type in the vf02 screen by goint to menu bar and selecting the output condition and manully assigning the output condition type and then the communication data.

revert if helpful

Mohit Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the OSS : Note 451568 - Document printing:Message VF304 - Output could not be issued for more informtaion.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=451568

The OSS will be helpful.

BR,

Tushar