cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RVADOR01 output via Simple Mail (07)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently sending outputs to our Customers, using the standard Print Program RVADOR01 (with enhancements),Form ENTRY, and a custom Smartform. This is setup for Mediums 1 (Print), 2 (Fax) & 5 (External Send). We would like to additionally use Medium 7 (Simple Mail), to send the Sales output as a PDF attachment, as we do with Medium 5.

As far as I can tell, RVADOR01 only caters for Mediums 1 to 5 as standard. Can we use an enhancement point within RVADOR01 to cater for Simple Mail, or is there a simpler option

For the record, the reason we would like to use Simple Mail rather than external send, is that we would like to use the flexible addressing that Medium 7 offers, without having to maintain a Partner Function on the Customer Master.

Many thanks, Paul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have also similar requirement for sales order confirmation sending via simple email without maintaining any condition record or email in customer master data and we successfully implemented it, we are using medium - simple mail and partner function as MA. And entering the required email id while issuing the output.

We need to do the changes in print program of smart form. Before that with the help of ABAPer we need to debug while creating sales order and issuing output, its little bit critical but in NAST -> SOMG -> ADCP -> ADR6 table, entries gets stored.

Br / Prashant

0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Could you please confirm if your design includes an attachment? If so, could you also help me out with what changes you had to make to what standard print program? We also have a requirement to send attachments with medium 7 for the flexibility it offers around adding additional recipients.

Regards,

KC

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I could see many enhancement points within the program. You can try OI0_COMMON_RVADOR01 or just go into the program and find a search on teh term enhancement. There are various points enabled in various places

Also even if the present enhancement points are not applicable, you can create one by editing this in SE80 and then enabling the enhancement point, either explicit or implicit basedon your reqmt.