Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1021502108 000000 No exchange rate found for / INR

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All Good morning,

When I generate Credit memo with reference to the credit memorequest system not getting the price(i.e Net value) from creditmemo request when I check the Log ,system giving the fallowing error message.

Credit memo request is complete price also(i.e net value) coming properly.

Kindly help me out to over come this issue

Regards,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello All.

There is a small work around for this. The reason is inconsistency in the item currency while copying. But why inconsistency can not say J. Please follow the below.

Go to VA02 --> Open the sales document --> go to header data, sales tab --> change the value of document currency to any other(Lets say USD) --> press enter --> then revert the currency to the original INR --> press enter and save.

Now create the billing, and I am very much sure, this will work without any error.

Manoranjan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the copy control settings in VTFA. Leave the field PricingExchangeRateType as blank or make it as A and then try.

Also check OSS Note 498880 - VF050 when releasing billing document

Regards,

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check account currency is foreign / local ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you were trying to generate a credit memo in foreign currency in which case, system will always check in ob08, though the value is flowing credit memo request. So check in ob08 whether the required exchange rate is maintained for that date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are generating creditmemo for INR only

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls. check Customer Currency (in customer Master) and Document Currency (Sales Doc. Header) - document currency should be INR.

Thanks