Did you mean: 

Dynamic Adobe Interactive form using Webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to create Dynamic UI elements for Adobe Interactive form

using Adobe Lifecycle Designer. I was able to successfully create dynamic UI

elements for Webdynpro Views using Dynamic programming but could not

find any documentation to create Dynamic UI elements for Adobe form.

Any inputs on how to create Dynamic UI elements for Adobe Interactive forms ?

Regards,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Tom,

The Adobe LiveCycle products used by SAP interactive Forms by Adobe integration provide the possibility to dynamically add/remove instances of so called subForms during runtime. subForms correspond to Context Elements of multiple Context Nodes (Nodes with cardinality 0..n or 1..n). The data of these subForms will be transferred to the Web Dynpro ABAP framework. The form data will be copied to the Web Dynpro context. Up to SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EhP1 (Business Suite 7), it was not possible for Web Dynpro ABAP framework to add/remove Context Elements at runtime.

In SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EhP2 (SAP Business Suite 7i2010) Web Dynpro ABAP supports IFbA Dynamic Tables in Interactive Forms:

1./ The Web Dynpro ABAP interactive forms integration ceates a new Context Element if a subForm (bound to the corresponding Context Node) has been added to the interactive form by using the XFA instanceManager method "addInstance"

2./ The Web Dynpro ABAP interactive forms integration deletes a Context Element if a subForm (bound to the corresponding Context Node) has been removed from the interactive form by using the XFA instanceManager method "removeInstance".

For more details see

- [SAP Note 1392968 - Interactive Forms by Adobe: Dynamic tables|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1392968].

- [SAP Online Help - SAP NetWeaver 7.02 - Web Dynpro ABAP - Dynamic Tables in Interactive Forms|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/38/c03d4bafa44c588e73a490c0fbfb86/frameset.htm]

This new functionality potentially fits to the needs of your user scenario.

Regards, Bertram

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as i think, that is not feasible.

Adobe LIvecycle designer is an external tool which is embedded into abap wrokbench by using the plugin to create forms.

and this is no way controlled by the web dynpro code.

only data mapping is possible that also wont be helpful even in controlling the visiblity of the UIs in the Adobe forms.

But by the way what is your requirement.

Thanks

sarbjeet singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarabjeet,

My requirement is to dynamically create UI elements on Adobe form at runtime. These UI elements should change each time the

application is run depending on the data. Creating UI elements dynamically on Adobe form doesn't look to be a feasible solution. I hope SAP comes with an alternate solution to this problem.

Regards,

Tom