cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Webservice for HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my problem. Have been at it for a few days now and have very little hair left.

I have a custom BAPI that wraps ENQUEUE, BAPI_ADDRESSCREATESUCCESSOR and DEQUEUE.

Works like a charm when executed in se37. When I make a webservice out of it, it complains "Fill in all required entry fields". I have even hardcoded the values to be passed in the BAPI itself and still does it.

Basically no matter what I do, it complains there is something missing. I enter values for every import parameter that is being passed, still no avail.

I also tried the same thing with the DELIMIT bapi, and the same issue. I am ofcourse trying from wsnavigator to test this and always get the same error message. Have tried to set breakpoints etc - still the same error. What pisses me off is that the BAPI works from se37. Anyone have any ideas with such situations?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BR,

How are you testing the web service? Soap client?

I had something slightly similar the other day, that was caused by a mandatory export parameter not being passed back. Maybe that's something you could check?

Best Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. As mentioned in my post, I am using wsnavigator to test it. I think I have included all the export parameters also, still get the same error.

Answers (0)