cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain credit limit in different currency then Credit Control Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a several credit control areas, some in USD and some are maintained in Canadian dollars (CAD).

We would like the credit limit of all of these to be maintained in USD. For the CAD based CCAr's though, it reads the credit limit in CAD. How can we specify that the credit limits for these CAD companies are in USD?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

here you have two options basing on your useage of CCA:

1. centralised CCA: on credit limit you can mainatain collectively.

2.decentralised CCA: you can define credit data for your customer for each company code.

so please analyse where your process stands and

one answer commonly is OB08 - please maintain exchange rates against USD & CAD.

hope this clears your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using decentralized CCA. I've checked OB08 and it tells me the currency conversion, but in FD32 this is whats happening:

Company: CAD company

Credit limit: $10,000

But it is reading this $10000 as CAD whereas I would like it to be read in USD. I can't seem to find a place where this can be done in OB08 and FD32.

Please shed some light,

thanks,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the currency of credit control area that is assigned to Canadian company code .The path is SPRO->Enterprise structure->definition ->financial accounting->Define credit control area. Here maintain US and then try.

You may need to check OSS note before changing the currency as the change may impact the already created documents.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi we have to maintain currency conversan rules, based on that currency value will compare to usd and check the credit,

regards