cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send Email to Supplier on ROS Acceptance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are using SRM 7.0. How do we send email to respective supplier on acceptance of their registration.

ROS acceptance Screen, When a supplier is accepted Emails to be sent to Supplier...

expecting guiadance, tips, clue

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By Accept you mean have you created a BP for this supplier or just accepted him?

In Standard scenario for ROS, no mail is triggered when supplier is accepted. You will have to write a function module to send mail on accept in 'ROS_PRESCREEN' BSP page by enhancing the class.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear

I tried to debug and find the exact place where I can use my Z Function module for Sending Email.

I failed to capture the Accept Button. Could you help me find the exact Place for Calling my Z Function module .

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Catch hold of an expert ABAPer. Ask him/her to look for the ' On Event - Accept' in ROS_PRESCREEN BSP page.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as far as i know no e-mails are send out when the supplier is accepted.

only when the accepted supplier is transfered using OCI and when it is made operational supplier , system may send mails

are you using different clients for ROS and SUS (or) single client for ROS and SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you. When the purchaser accepts the supplier in ROS, it remains as preselect supplier. It still remains as potential supplier in ROS system. Only, When the purchaser transfers the preselect supplier from ROS system to SRM system using OPI, the system trigger the e-mail notification to Supplier contact person informing the access details for adminstration from supplier side.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan