cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 [CUP] Approver not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are configurating SAP GRC 5.3. We would like to adapt the interface of CUP module to the client´s specifications. So we need to following thinks:

I have an error saying approver not found for audit stage and I don´t know the reason for this error. Let me explain

I have custom approver determinator for 3 stage in workflow

a. Departamental aprrover (with Mitigated Org. Rule of Risk Attribute)

b. Role approver (with Functional Area of Role, in Role Attribute)

c. Audit approver (with Mitigated Org. Rule of Risk Attribute)

The workflow works ok for stage 1 and 2 but the error appear in stage 3.

I have defined for each Workflow - Stages, the approver in the drop down menu. Also, I've selected on the Audit stage the Request Approval.

Can any one suggest how to by pass this error ans submit the request successfully ?

2. Increase the number of characters in the role description field. The defaut number that I have is about 100, but we need more.

3. I need that those tabs disappear from the Request Form. So it is possible customize the tabs into a request form?

Thanks in advance

Marta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check , if the approver id is added in to the CAD approver list for the particler request type?

Regards,

Arjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

Check your attributes in the CAD for the Audit, I am guessing they are not matching with your request type.

2. Increase the number of characters in the role description field. The defaut number that I have is about 100, but we need more.

I dont think this can be done

3. I need that those tabs disappear from the Request Form. So it is possible customize the tabs into a request form?

Can you please let us know, what is it that you are trying to achieve, most of the things are not customizable

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chinmaya,

Now, the Audit stage works.

Regards,

Marta