cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heuristic problem after Upgrade from SCM 5.0 to SCM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after upgrading from SCM 5.0 to SCM 7.0 our SNP Location Heuristic run does not create Stock Transfer Requisitions but Stock Transfer Reservations. Do you have a clue how to switch back to the requisitions?

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nawanit,

we checked the key figure settings and categories. Everything is maintained correctly.

Since we work with MRP areas we also checked the "Global Parameters and Default Values for MRP Areas" in APO Customizing: The "Default values for Stock Transfer Documents" is set to "1" = Stock Transport Requisitions for MRP Areas.

BUT: When I try ot change this indicator I get the following message no. /SAPAPO/MRPA000:

"Process. w. stock transp. requisitions is not supported in standard sys. The process with stock transport requisitions will be supported as of SAP R/3 Enterprise Core Release 4.70 with SAP R/3 Enterprise Extension Set 2.0. ".

As far as we work with ECC 6.0, EHP4 this message makes no sense.

Does anyone have another idea?

Thanks

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan,

I have never seen that message. But it makes me wonder, is it possible that the BSG settings are wrong?

In SCM

IMG > Integration with SAP components > Integration via core interface > Basic Settings for Creating the System Landscape > Assign Logical System and Queue Type Your ERP should be accurately described as a SAP system and with the proper release level.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

finally I solved the problem: The customizing setting "Global Parameters and Default Values for MRP Areas" (/SAPAPO/MRPACUST01) does not work correct in SCM 7.0. We implemented OSS 1402298 which fixes this bug and now the Heuristic creates Stock Transfer Requisitions. Unfortunately this OSS was very hard to find.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan,

Glad you got your solution. I notice that SAP revised that note today.....

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

-> Please have a look at the Keyfigure you are getting this Stock Transfer Requisitions/ Stock Transfer Reservations

-> Have a review of the key figure setting in the SNP Planning area.

-> Check if under the category column, category Stock Transfer Requisitions or Stock Transfer Reservations is maintained.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nawanit