cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive incoming quality certificate from vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are receiving the vendor quality certificate along with the raw material and we would like to store these certificates (in PDF format) in SAP.

As a part of this scenario i have created the quality certificate in QC51 against the PO. But I am unable to archive original certificate which we received along with material from the vendor.

Kindly elaborate what are the customizations settings are required to archive the quality certificate.

Thanks & Regards,

N. Laxman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all you have to get with your Basis person and find out where you are going to archive your certs too. Most places set up an optical drive for this purpose. This has to be done by basis. They should be able to tell you what the "link" is they have set up for the device and the repository id they have defined.. In standard SAP the link is TOA01. But if there is no device behind this link, your archiving won't work.

In config in QM, quality certificates, process output, define archive link, you would map the "link" to the object type BUS2117, for document types QMICERT and QMICERTPDF. This should be there already hopefully.

If this done, you should be able to archive you incoming COA's.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

The customization i know is for the output type set the archiving mode.That is only the prerequisite.............