Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom column/field in Sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 5.0 ECS SP13.

I have added a custom field at the SC item level using append structures in the structures :NCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC.

Ran the report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE as mentioned in the OSS note for custom fields in SRM.

Now my issue : the field is displayed correctly in SHC transactions.However in Sourcing cockpit transaction,I cant see the

custom field as an additional column in the SOCO Overview list.

I have implemented the note 632982 which mentions about regenration of screens in SOCO transaction for custom fields to be displayed.As per this note,I added these screens to a custom workbench request and then deleted these screens from the request and started the SOCO transaction again.However these screens were not regenrated and I still cant see

the custom fields in the SOCO transaction.

I am not sure whether the way I deleted the screens for SOCO transaction is correct?The screens need to be deleted from the Transport request rt??

Has anybody implemengted the Note 632982 ???Can someone describe the exact steps for regenerating the SOCO screens?

Please advise as to what am I missing??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The steps followed by you are correct.To reiterate the steps :

1.Append strcuture with custom fields to INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC .

2.Implement SAP note 632982.

Check ITS of SOCO in below path whether fields are added or not :

SE 80 ->Internet Services->BBPSOCO01->SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS 200.If the field is not present it means screens are not generated.Follow the code and try to add your custom field in the same manner.

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P.Bharadwaj

Thanks so much for the reply.As i mentioned earlier,I think I am going wrong in doing step 2..Can you explain how to regenrate the screens for the SOCO custom fields to be displayed??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note 672960 says how to regenarete the screens:

"If you define fields for the first time, the system generates a screen

for the display. If you create or delete fields, the screen must be

regenerated. >>>>>>>To do this, start report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE, change the

proposed program to SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF and execute the report. Select the

checkbox for the screens with the descriptions BBP_PDS_HCF for the

table-like fields at the header and/or with the description BBP_PDS_ICF

for the table-like fields at the item. You can use the 'Copy' button to

enforce a regeneration of the screens."

So please use the report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE to regenerate your SOCO screens.

I hope it helps,

Thanks,

Melina

former_member193821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I hope you have already done steps mentioned by Melina...if not follow them and let us know the results.

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Melina

When I run the report and BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE, change the proposed program to SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF ,in the next screen,the only screen which is displayed in "0510".

I dont see any screens with the descriptions BBP_PDS_HCF /BBP_PDS_ICF ....Regenerating screen 510,did not display my custom field in the SOCO screen.

Is the note 632982 to be followed at all when creating custom fields in SOCO??

Please advise.