cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction EA15- Reversal date (changing default)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the selection screen of transaction EA15, the default value of the field ( Reversal date ) is blank.

How can I -by customizing- chang it to be the date of today.

Do you have any Idea? I am really appreciating any help.

alot of thanks...

Hussam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a thought - Reversal date field is not a mandatory field and if you keep it blank during reversal, it take system sate as reversal date.

Regards,

Sanjoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer,

but if the user leave the field blank, the clearing date will be the date of document creation, and that's what I don't want.

Thanks...

Hussam.

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you debug the program, you can find that it is a report program with selection screen.

The two options which you have are

if you are ECC 6.0 or above,

Then you can look for option with implicit enhancement

otherwise,

You will have to create a Z-COPY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Fist of all - There is no parameter ID for this field , so you can set the default setting through parameter ID .

Secondly , you will have to make an enhancement in place in the FM for mass document reversal , which again is not recommended .

If your requirement is just to see to it that user enters then you can try the screen varient through SHD0 .

Create a sceen varient through SHD0 and then make the reversal date as mandatory in the screen varient .

This should suffice the purpose , if the requirement is only of entering the date and not leave it as blank then use screen variend else , make the enhancements coming in to your source code in FM for mass document reversal .

Regards ,

Dewang T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all,

I have ECC6, and I think that it is not a good idea to do enhancement.

SHD0 will be the last option.

may be there is a way to do this change by customizing?

I am really appreciate any help.

Thanks alot...

Hussam.

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hussam,

Please check if a screen variant using SHD0 is possible for this tcode.

Thanks & Regards

Vikrant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Any idea except SHD0? Is it posibble by customizing?

I am appreciating any help.

Thanks and regards...

Hussam.

0 Kudos

Hi, Hussam

try event (tcode fqevents) number R501.

Description is follow:

"Functionality

If you activate the reversal option Automatic Posting to Current Posting Period if Posting Period of Reversal Period is Invalid you can use event R501 to determine the posting date yourself.

If you have not made your own settings, the current date is automatically used as the posting date."

Regards,

Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank very much Igor,

It is a better solution. I will try it if there is no way to solve the issure by customizing.

I will wait for other solutions. I hope that some one know how to solve the issue by customizing.

I am appreciating any Idea and any help.

Thanks and regards...

Hussam.

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is no place in customizing where in you can key in the field behaviour as per your requirement , hence you will have to check for SHD0 .

Secondly , if your requirement is only to make the user enter a value in the reversal date then i dont find a reason to go for events and substitute a value for the same .

Regards ,

Dewang