cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uploading open sales orders from sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i need to upload open sales orders from legacy to sap. pls advice what steps need to be followed for the same.

1) how we will we download open sales order from legacy and where..... is it to some flat file or some other option is there . pls tell some options.

2) how we will uload the sales ordes into sap . thru lsmw or is there some other option ?

3) there will be more number of fields in sap than in legacy. i think we need to manully create an excel file and add more fields manually in excel file so that the compulsonry feilds as per sap are present in sap ?

4) how will availability check happen in sap after sales order are t/f from legacy ?

rgds

pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pamela,

1.a. you need to down load in EXCEL in legact format and convert the same in LSMW format and upload it

2.a. LSMW - Functionally, BDC, BAPI - Technically. to my knowledge LSMW is better option.

3.a. first you download to EXCEL file from LEGACY, then align the same to SAP format you can add those fields that are mandatory as per your requriment.

4.a.You are uploading sales orders in SAP which are showing OPEN status from LEGACY before you uploading the sales orders MM consultant would have uploaded its stock through 561 - dont worry on that, even though if stock is not uploaded also not an issue it will confirm at the later date.

5.a. we have used LSMW process for our PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT, before that we tested BAPI for it some how it was not capturing some fields.

hope all your queries are solved

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You have to download the required sales orders and required fields into a flat file.

You can upload the mopen sales orders through BDC or BAPI

If there are more number of fields then record and write an BDC with the required fields

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also Check this link for a sample BAPI for uploading or creating open sales orders

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/abap/bapi-sample-to-upload-data-from-flat-file-to-va01.htm

regards

Prashanth