Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Help problem in WebGUI

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am am using ECC 5.0 with WAS 6.4 Version and an Integrated ITS.

I am working on MIGO screen by creating an Internet Service. When I hit an F4 for a search help. I get a small popup window (with Title and a horizontal scrollbars), which is minimized. I am not able to maximize it.

I have mentioned only these :

~TRANSACTION MIGO

~WEBGUI 1

~NOHEADEROKCODE 1

When I hit enter key, the MIGO screen disappears and the search help screen expands.I am able to select the purchase order back to MIGO screen. But why am I getting a popup screen that is minimized in the centre of the screen for my Search Help ?

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

When did you publish the templates of the services system and webgui the last time?

You should give it a try and publish them again.

Thanks and regards,

Dieter

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I solved it by using Menu > help > Settings > F4 Help. I changed the settings from System Defaults to Dialog(Modal).

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali,

Even I was facing the same prob for SRM reports and with your answer I could able to solve it.

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali,

Even I was facing the same prob for SRM reports and with your answer I could able to solve it.

Smita

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidaran,

make sure that you have the right kernel for your service pack. SAP notes 919184 and 902694 tell you the required kernel patch level for SP 15 and SP 16.

Best regards,

Klaus

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked my Kernel Patch. It is 110. In the note for SP15 it is given 103. But we have updated a higer version 110. How should I proceed further ?

murali.