SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

METER REPLACEMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Experts,

If I have to replace a meter with a new meter ,what shoulds be the system status of the new meter?

Is is always have to be EFRE or even ELAG works.

I am trying to use the function module ISU_S_WORKLIST_INSTALL for meter replacement . I always get the error back

"The status of the meter does not allow to install the new meter' when i tray to use a new meter with status ELAG.

Could some one tell me if the status really maters.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status of the new meter should be in AVLB status.

Thanks,

Sathya

vikrant_guptarya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First try and see if the input device you are taking is correct...

The best way to do would be execute EG30 and try and do the full the replacement for the said installation.

Please revert back if you are still facing problem..

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the given function module you can also perform stock options to change the stock and the status of the device. The table contents of X_GMVT_N (new) X_GMVT_O (old) should be filled. Just have a look during debugging when performing a device e.g. via DeviceLocation.DeviceReplace. But have a lokk at the BOR object first, I think function module ISU_S_WORKLIST_INSTALL_PROVIDE needs to be called first.

KR

Uwe

Edited by: Uwe Radtke on Feb 7, 2011 2:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error : "The status of the meter does not allow to install the new meter'

When we do device replacement we requires below status

Before replacement

old device system status should be : INST

New device system status should be : AVLB

After replacement:

old device system status should be : AVLB

New device system status should be : INST

Also please check if you are using any status profile for maintaing user status in Tcode: OIBS,

in this also we can maintain which user status is prerequisite for installing new meter.

Hope this will be useful...

Regards,

Chetan