cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ88: Incorrect value while settling WBS to AUC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

While settlement of WBS by T code CJ8G or CJ88,WBS elements are settling the amount which have already been settled in earlier months also. Hencethere are incorrectness in Capital accounting is being occoured.

I have checked report CJI3, documents releated to assest postig is showing.

Also checked asset value in AS03, posting to AUC is showing.

But while runnning CJ88 for current peiod and current posting period in AUTOMATTIC mode, details report showing all actual cost including earlier settled value. It is picking up earlier settled value.

This problem is not for a paticular WBS. It is observed to almost all WBS.

Kindly suggest the solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if this Note 484494 - Investmnt measure settlement doubles after invst.prof.change is relevant to you. If not, try creating an OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for your valuale suggestion.

I will check the system as suggestion given in notes. Then i will update the status.

Also OSS has ben raised. Waiting for SAP reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problems occur after the following indicators are changedin the

respective investment profile:

o Summary settlement/line item settlement (TAPRF-ABART)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Showing the previous months' details is OK but what is your Accounting document entry for current period settlement run?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In report all actual value is picking up.

Accounting entry is showing the debit the total actul cost to cost element and credit same amount to asset cost element.

We are settling cost from wbs to AUC afte month end. So we iput the period and and run CJ88 in automatic mode to settle the cost to AUC.

Regulary isystem giving correct output. But in current month it is picking up earlier settled value(showing in CJI3 repot)in previous month/privious year.

Incorrect value is going to AUC i.e adding more amount to AUC( Checked in AS03 asset value).

Thanks!