cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehoose manager desktop....if any

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

For logistics function in SAP is there any function similar with HR manager desktop function that at a glance warehouse manager can have a quick view of processes and active tasks status in logistics area?

I am asking this as there are people who insist that such function exist.

Thank you

Silviu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For report LL01 take a look to customizing under:

Logistics Execution; Warehouse Management; Planning and Monitoring; Warehouse Activity Monitor

Regards.

Patricio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, it is there in Logistics also, Warehouse manager can know the status of each activities happeing in Warehouse.

1. VL06- Warehouse Delivery monitor- Both Outbound & Inbound

2. VL06O - Outbound delivery monitor

3. VL06I - Inbound Delivery monitor

4. LL01 - Warehouse complete activities including with crtical things

Rgds

Ramesh

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

& ZVL06P to know the status on evry minute/hour & cummulative of deliveries completed & cartons packed.

Rgds

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know the VL06 set of transaction but they don't like it for monitoring purpose.

LL01 looks like what i need by if i run it i get only empty fields. This requires any pre-configuration?

While searching in SPRO i found for BAdI's under Logistics-general>Portal>Extensions using business Add-is....This can be used in a standard report and gave me the necessary answers?

Silviu

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

LL01- just key in your Wh No, thats it.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the results from LL01 you need to run certain jobs. See the following config:

Logistics Execution - WM - Planning & Monitoring - WH Activity Monitor

1. Add your WH to the different "Activate Warehouse Activity Monitor Objects"

2. Define the critical parameters (the times used to determine what must appear on the WH monitor)

3. Create a default variant (specifying different criteria) for your WH (program RLLL0000)

4. Create variants for the different activities (Open TO's, TR's, Deliveries, etc)

5. Define the different jobs for the different activities OR create one job containing all the different activities as different steps.

After the job(s) has run, execute LL01 with the variant you created in step 3 and then you will get the data for your WH.

Cheers,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your answer came just in moment when i close the call. I want to thank you for details and max point should be yours. unfortunately they were a click away....

Former Member
0 Kudos

all cool...as long as you got the solution.