cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data from MSS forms to Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are trying to implement transfer scenario through adobe form. Req demands the passing of good amount of data

from form to the work flow. By method CL_HRASR00_WF_COMPONENTS-DATAMAPPING only three fields can be

passed to the work flow.

Is there any other good way of passing data to the work flow?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi Chennareddy,

You will have process object as one of the container elements. You can read all the data you need using process object. Refer to classes with cl_hrasr00*runtime* and cl_hrasr00*pobj*.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so what is the alternative on getting the fields from a form into a workflow aside from CL_HRASR00_WF_COMPONENTS-DATAMAPPING?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question. Why do you need to pull 40 fields from the form repository into your WF? Just curious...

Derrick Banks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because i need to update few infotypes based on the values from the FORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Now i created my custom method to retrieve all the fields needed, but how to test it to check if it is working fine or not..

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That component is HORRIBLE!

Anyone that knows what they are doing in/around workflow will know how to do it a much better/easier way. In ALL of the HCM P&F projects I have been on, we have NEVER used the "stock" component. We always use our own "way" to do this in our own workflow task.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can call the method CL_HRASR00_WF_COMPONENTS-DATAMAPPING more than once by changing the set of three fields being passed.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for Reply,

But in my case i have 40 fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you go through CL_HRASR00_WF_COMPONENTS->DATAMAPPING method you will get idea how

to read form content. You can try creating your own method to read 40 fields.

Thanks,

Aravind