cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualified Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. In vendor Repository, i have created a qualified table. In that, i have made the field Company code as Non Qualifier, display and UNIQUE field. But still i am not able achieve uniqueness within the qualified table

Kindly advice how to achieve it?

2. In MDM 7.1 , how to use the Tuples? I understand we can use Tuple instead of qualified table

Kindly help with any document

Regards,

Antony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Antony

1.QLUT - table were you can realized one to many relationship

for more helpfull answer cold you provide more detail information about your data and what do you want?

2.Tuples - just view but not instrument for data management

mode detail about tuples you can read here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/206fed62-b48b-2b10-70b0-f12a99b9fe46

and here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/library/uuid/80765a21-78f3-2b10-74a2-dc2ab57a1bd2

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply..

I am trying to maintain company code data in the qualified table having Company code as Non qualifier

The system is allowing to have more than one company code of same value

Eg : Vendor A is linked to company code CC1, CC2. But system is allowing to maintain CC1,CC1,CC2 which violates the uniqueness of the non qualifier in the qualified table

Hope i tried to explain my problem

Kindly advice

Regards,

Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

this is not possible using the standard qualified table functionality.The uniqueness refers to the company codes you can create, but not the linkage of company codes to the material.

So, if you really need to to check for duplicate selected company code data, then you may want to use a little workaround using validations (which can become quite complex if you have many company codes):

NOT(FIND(Company Code, "CCH1", FIND(Company Code, "CCH1")+3) OR
FIND(Company Code, "CCH2", FIND(Company Code, "CCH1")+3) OR
FIND(Company Code, "CCHn", FIND(Company Code, "CCH1")+3))

where "Company Code" is your non-qualifier field.

Maybe that helps.

Best regards

Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks