Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem With Bsp In Internet Explorer

I have an Bsp Application , i configured in Portal with a Bsp iview.

Previously i have a problem of transefering the request from Http to Https.I could not able 2 preview or display in any browser.by help of basis i got some solution .

When i use Mozilla firefox , ican preview the view By admin , its working fine and for end user we are able to display the content provided in that bsp .even when i test that application in R/3 with the help of mozilla, its working.

As of Mozilla every thing is working fine

But My problem is when i use Internet explore 6, the preview from R/3 Is Working after i diabale d the check box Https in Application. Preview from backend is fine.

From The Portal point of view , even when i preview the applciation or when an end user click that application in his role, the page cant be seen as its showing Loading only,and in the mean time its taking Huge logins in the backend server with the id which we are previewing .its creating many nodes. which others cant be able to login to their backend apps

But mozilla is just taking one login and provieds required O/p

What might be the problem, i have tried by changing the settings in IE but could not suceed.

even i had made the application from Https To http

could u pls tell me if any one has the same issue?

Bye

Sandeep Kumar

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question