cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI - see if cart is rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Weu2019re using SRM7.0 and have implemented shopping cart approval workflow and shopping cart completion workflow.

In the shopping cart completion workflow,

The purchase completion manager cannot reject the shopping cart because there may be errors in the shopping cart.

I need to be able to check in badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI to see if the user rejects the shopping cart and in which case, the badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI will not be called and so no errors message will appear.

Thanks

Ann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

most of the Badi's that are related to business document will trigger when the approver take the decision.. if the error raise by the standard code.. approver must be seen in the SC screen.. if the error is raise by the check badi then you can debug the check badi in BBP_PD.. put the break point in DOC_CHECK badi and click the check message again in the bottom of the details screen..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

My issue is that I do nor want to execute the badi doc_check_badi is a po manager rejects the shopping cart.

is there any way to see in badi doc_check_badi if they rejected the shopping cart.

thanks

Ann

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorted.

all I had to do in the badi was

CHECK ls_item-reject_wi IS INITIAL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks