cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer order invoice accounting entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In stock transfer order billing we need to show the accounting document in which the receiving plant is debited towards the stock transfer price and supplying plant is credited .to achive this what setting is required to be done and where.

Regards,,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This process used to transfer goods between plants using Stock transport order with Delivery order. Before doing this function the Material must be maintained in both supplying and receiving plants. And in sales organization data 1 screen the delivering plant must be maintained. This process has the following stages.

Creation of stock transport order (STO) at receiving plant (T code u2013 ME21N)

Transfer posting of Material to Material (T Code MB1B)

Creation of Replenishment order (Outbound delivery order) at Supplying plant with reference to the Stock transport order(STO) (T code u2013 VL10B)

Changing of the Replenishment order delivery .i.e. Goods issue at supplying plant (T code u2013 VL02N)

Goods Receipt at receiving plant (T Code MIGO)

SOURCE : SOME OTHER WEB SITE

please check the above

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

PLANT TO PLANT: it should be 641 & 643 - those will be triggered according to the document types used.

complete all the settings for PLANT TO PLANT in SPRO

please test and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should have all the setting for Intercomp.

You should have plant created as customer.

The ship to should be the receiving plant.

You should use output type RD04 in the intercompany billing. RD04 will automatically post the intercompany billing into the right accouts.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund S

Sorry, completely misread your question. Only details regarding the partner is correct. Please ignore my post.....

Edited by: MukundHS on Feb 2, 2011 10:34 AM