cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter rate INR / rate type M for 01.02.2011 in the system settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating PO i have the error : Enter rate INR / rate type M for 01.02.2011 in the system settings,

here it is not asking the second currency & in ob08 i have maintained the exchange rates for type M , like INR to EUR & EUR to INR etc...what could be the reason for this??

Thanks

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Your exchange rate is not configured for M type. Please do the below or through FI team member.

Please check which I found.

Your exchange rates are not configured. Type M is the daily rate and can be obtained from Bloomberg. It has to either be entered manually each day or loaded into SAP. Also for month end there are month end rates, type 1000 is most commonly used, however there are others.

OB07- Define the Exchange Rate Type (but based on your message, M type is already defined.)

OB08 - Enter the Exchange Rates (need to know if the rate is direct or indirect)

OBBS - Currency Translation Ratios

There are many other exchange rate related transactions, but these should get you on your way.

and Also:

Go to currency exchange rates table, t code OB08, maintain exchange rate inr for exchange rate type M. You can use copy function or new entry key for this

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) OB07- Define the Exchange Rate Type (but based on your message, M type is already defined.) : THE ENTRY ALREADY EXIST

2) OB08 - Enter the Exchange Rates (need to know if the rate is direct or indirect) : Maintained for today date ( 02.02.2011) like Inr to Eur & Eur to Inr

3) OBBS - Currency Translation Ratios : This is also maintained for today date.

Still the system showing the same Error. Pls help me out

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody give the solution for this.